Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sunday 07/18/10

Peggy Erland is wearing the cutest little brown shrug/jacket with that WILD animal print top. Meow Peggy I approve!



I know I have one picture. That's lame. I'm lame. So I will now fill all this empty space by talking about things I like! Hurray!



This is a jacket by Skingraft, which I love. I also love that this look is labeled Lady Scout on their website. The arm details on the jacket are so intricate, and the front color contrast gives the illusion of a more structured seaming.


A Louis Vuitton Speedy with rose graphics by artist Stephen Sprouse.


Wallpaper by Timorous Beasties, my favorite wallpaper company located in Scotland sadly.

And finally Urban Decay glitter eyeliner. I own the gold but want the teal oh so bad. It makes every day fun and special!

ABBS

No comments:

Post a Comment