Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday 08/08/10

Instead of pictures of RCC folks in Oregon City proper I have some extended RCC family pictures that were graciously emailed to me. 




This is Arwen Wismer. For those of you who aren't aware the Wismers attended RCC before moving to Australia. Brenda sent me this pictures which have elicited exclamations of "awwww" from everyone who has seen them. First of all I majorly want her boots. And that little sweater dress with the blue pockets!!! Plus she has all these cute model poses down.

Below are two things I think all of you should stare at and admire.

These are Toms. They are all the rage with the youth. When you buy a pair they give a pair to a child in need. They are pretty.


These are knuckledusters. You can buy them at Opening Ceremony. I'm thinking birthday present.


Love ABBS

No comments:

Post a Comment