Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oscar Fashion 2013

So award season is over... well I'm sure many of you are rejoicing over that fact I say, Boo!!

The Oscars were last Sunday, and as usual I was avidly anticipating what/who everyone would be wearing.

I'm going to focus purely on the good, because as you all know negativity has no place on this blog. :)

Hair and Makeup 


Kelly Osbourne. Who has the perfect color of lavender hair with her coral/pink lipstick.


Adele. Flawless skin, huge lashes, and nude lips.

Jewelry 


Jennifer Garner's amazing diamond and platinum necklace by Neil Lane, which has 200 carats.


Samantha Barks' Forevermark Pendant Necklace

The Ladies


Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta


Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture 


Sally Field in Valentino 


Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli 


Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Haute Couture 


Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan

The Gentlemen


Daniel Day-Lewis in Domenico Vacca


Chris Evans in Gucci 


Eddie Redmayne in Tom Ford


So there we have it. Want to tell me how wrong I am? Please do so. Or tell me I'm a genius. Either is good.

XOXO Abbs



1 comment:

  1. Tom Ford has the best tuxes! Love the peak lapels he uses.

    ReplyDelete