Friday, March 26, 2010

What in the World?

I know I know, what is this blog? Why does it exist? Who cares? All these questions I shoved aside because I LIKED THE IDEA OF THIS BLOG! A blog about RCC (Reformation Covenant Church) and its fashion.

Let's be honest here for a moment. Everybody sees each other on Sunday at
RCC. And everybody (usually) tries to look good, not just for the Lord but for each other. I mean how many of us are buying an Easter Dress? Exactly. Church and church functions are the place where many of us dress to impress. All I want to do is document it. Because I can.

So what can you expect to find on this blog? Hopefully pictures, articles, guest columns, maybe some fun suggestions on fashion from me. If you have an interest or some sweet ideas let me know.
ABBS

1 comment: